Hello, Lindy’s Fan!
Today you are with Neena Arora. I am here to present little inspiration with Embossing powders which I will use as a notice board magnet for my daughter’s room that would keep motivating her to reach for her dreams. Here, I would love to show you how gorgeous any project turns using EPs at maximum. I have used the distress technique with Embossing powder.
I would also love to show how to use three to four EPs together on one element to get the shaded effect.
- Prime the base with white gesso.
- Add script Stamp randomly with versa clear ink and with Purely White Embossing powder.
- Again add a text Stamp randomly with black Archival ink.
- Add some color with Pink ladies Pink, and California poppy gold.
- Next, heat emboss the background chipboard using Chateau Rose, Gimme Five Gold, Oakleaf Olive and Purely White EPs sprinkled randomly.
- Similarly, heat emboss chipboard frames using Yodeling yellow, Chateau rose and Purely white EPs.
- Now the important part, for distress effect use old clear ink which is left with less stickiness. Rub the clear ink pad on the edges of the frame chipboards and sprinkle some bratwurst brown EP and heat emboss it.
- Next heat emboss the flowers die cuts with Yodeling Yellow and Purely White EP giving a two-tone shading effect. Also, heat emboss other diecuts with Chateau Rose and fairy chipboard with Gimme Five Gold. EP.
- Repeat the step for leaves using Oakleaf Olive and sentiment with Bratwurst Brown.
- Paint the die-cut flowers with PinkLladies Pink shimmer spray.
- Next, build the composition and glue the cardboard pieces in between each layer and elements to give dimension to the composition.
- To finish add glitter, art stones, pearls, microbead and sequins.
Here the step-by-step video which I hope you would enjoy.
Lindy’s Gang products:
- Pink Ladies Pink, California poppy gold,
- Chateau Rose EP, Gimme Five Gold EP, Oakleaf Olive EP, Purely White EP, Bratwurst Brown EP, and Yodeling yellow EP.
Thanks for stopping by!