Hi guys with you Anna Malik. I’ve never been to Italy. And I want to show you how I imagine the houses that keep the history of the centuries, with this piece titled Somewhere on the streets of Italy.
I have prepared a video tutorial to show you how this was created
- Apply the textured paste through the “Bricks” stencil
- In some places apply a texture paste with sand
- Let it dry
- We glue a piece of paper in the left corner turning up the edges and paint it with gesso
- Spray on paper Creme Brulee Cream and Opal Sea Oats
- Using a brush I apply the spray Dark Chocolate Truffle on the edges and in those parts where the texture paste with sand
- Selectively, I add squirts Loonie Toonie Tea to the canvas and along the edge of the glued paper
- I put a Stamp with archival black ink
- Powder for embossing Bratwurst Brown , Bonjour Butter, Guten Tag Teal I cover blanks from mdf
- I collect all the elements of the decor in the composition.
- I stick topping and sequins on the transparent medium.
Admiring the finished work
I used Lindy’s Products :
- Sprays: Creme Brulee Cream , Opal Sea Oats , Dark Chocolate Truffle
- Squirts : Loonie Toonie Tea
- Embossing powder: Bratwurst Brown , Bonjour Butter, Guten Tag Teal
I hope you have enjoyed my project.