Today I am up on Lindy’s Gang blog to share a steampunk style Album Cover featuring Lindy’s GORGEOUS magical shakers. I just love these colours. The variety is crazy amazing and I really feel obsessed with them.
You can watch the whole process in this step-by-step tutorial:
- Adhere a few pieces of paper to form creases and wrinkles. Dry completely with a heat tool.
- Stencil with modeling paste and dry it again.
- Wet the surface and add Lindy’s Magical Shakers – Guten Tag Teal, Oktoberfest Orange, Bratwurst Brown and Cowabunga Copper. Add a bit of Lindy’s magical – Time Travel Teal.
- After drying, do some random stamping and add splatters using white acrylic paint. Cover the edges of the cover by dabbing some white acrylic paint.
- Add some die-cut elements and Tim Holtz paper dolls to finish.
- Magical Shakers: Guten Tag Teal, Oktoberfest Orange, Bratwurst Brown and Cowabunga Copper.
- Magical: Time Travel Teal – Industrial Chic Shimmer Magical Set
Other Products: Homemade Mod Podge, waste shopping receipts, Finnabair Modeling Paste, acrylic paint (white), AgiArt dies, Mudra stamps, Mudra stencil, Ranger – Archival Ink and Tim Holtz Paper dolls.
I hope you have enjoyed watching the tutorial. Thank you very much for stopping by. I’m really looking forward to your feedback!