Hi guys, this is Anna Malik on the Lindy’s blog. After our long winter, I wanted to share with you a bright spring mood, so I made this bright and boldly colored tag.
- All elements of the MDF and plaster were covered with white gesso, as was the tag.
- I glued the pieces of wood die cuts onto the tag
- Spray with Tiffany Lou Blue on the top of the tag
- On the lower part of the tag spray with Galactic Teal
- With Hag’s Wart Orange spray, I added bright accents on the cutting and the upper part of the tag
- With acrylic paints in yellow and blue color, I highlight the cutting of the pieces of wood
- Use sprays Yellow Rose of Texas, Hag’s Wart Orange, Tiffany Lou Blue to paint Gears
- Cut out of the paper “House” and cover with embossing powder Guten Tag Teal
- I painted the month and the Roman numeral five with yellow acrylic paint, and the gear wheel with blue paint
- I added stamps in archival ink
- In some places, I added gold leaf
- After that, I began to assemble the composition, alternating the prepared elements
- At the end of the work, I added toppings and splashes
I’m just in love with this tag, and I hope you like it as well
Lindy’s Products I used:
- Sprays: Hag’s Wart Orange, Yellow Rose of Texas, Hag’s Wart Orange, Tiffany Lou Blue
- Embossing powder: Guten Tag Teal
Thanks for your attention, enjoy your viewing
Have a nice day.