Hi Lindy´s lovers! Hadry 🙋🏻♀️ here on the blog today with a new tutorial!
Today I will show you how to use Squirts with Magicals, getting some very cool effects.
I adore Edgar Allan Poe and Benjamin Lacombe’s illustration in the book “Ghoulish Tales” is wonderful 😍, so the main focus of the project is the image, but with a great background.
- Apply stencil with texture paste.
- Add Paper Texture paste in some areas.
- Add a layer of gesso.
- Dry well.
- Add Magicals Shimmer, Victorian Bouquet Set, “Canna Lily Burnt Orange”.
- Add Squirts, “Beaver Tail Brown” & “Hockey Puck Black” to get shadows.
- Gauze tinted with Magicals Shimmer.
- Apply a layer of gesso on the resin pieces to add Magicals.
- Add Magicals Shimmer, Totally 80´s Set, “Bodacious Blush” & “Cowabunga Copper”, I adore this set 🖤. And “Black Hole Black” o the resin pieces.
- Add Starburst Spray, “Cattail Copper Brown“.
- Add Embossing Powder, “Midnight Pewter” in various elements, resin piece, and stamp.
- Make the composition that we like, giving it volume, using paper, tags, and metallic elements.
- Splash to finish.
- Complete the tag by adding a Title “Just an old soul”
Here you have the video with the process of this tag, where you can see the products and techniques that I have used.
- Embossing Powder
- Starburst Spray
- Magicals Shimmer Set
- Magicals Shimmer, Individual Jar
I hope you like my altered clipboard and the tutorial. Thank you very much for reading. I’m really looking forward to your feedback!
See you soon!