Hello dear friends!
It’s Marina Ignatova here with my new project and video tutorial on creating an interesting motivation panel.
Are you loving Lindy’s sprays to use in your projects? And what about embossing powders and magical shakers? I just love all of Lindy’s products without exception! I’ve used fabulous Lindy’s Sprays, EPs and Magical Shakers to create this mixed media panel! Hoping you’ll enjoy the video!
Here is my process video – hoping you’ll enjoy it!
- Mix an texture paste with magicals, Lara’s Wild Malve and Jana’s Jade, so you’ll get 2 kinds of mixture
- Apply those colored pastes through the stencil
- Sprinkle with Pop Rock Purple Flat Spray, Tea Pot Purple Shimmer Spray, Bluebeard Blue Violet Vintage Spray, Pegleg Pete Purple Vintage Spray. Dry
- Add a shimmer to the background using Snazzy Sparkle Glitzy Magical diluted with water
- Paint the clay elements with sprays and EPs. Mix different colors, creating spectacular transitions. Experiment with powders. In any case, you will get an incredibly beautiful result!
- Mix art stones of various sizes with black gesso and soft gloss gel
- Then stamp the background to add more interest
- Build up the composition and glue on all the embellishments
- At the final step, add toppings and sparkles here and there, because the beauty lies in the details.
That’s all! Your panel is done!
And some close-ups as a little inspiration
- Sprays: Pop Rock Purple Flat Spray, Tea Pot Purple Shimmer Spray, Bluebeard Blue Violet Vintage Spray, Pegleg Pete Purple Vintage Spray, Salt Water Taffy Shimmer Spray, Buccaneer Bay Blue Vintage Spray, Cotton Candy Pink Shimmer Spray, Whale Watch Blue Shimmer Spray
- Magicals: Lara’s Wild Malve, Jana’s Jade, Snazzy Sparkle, Scintillating Silver
- EPs: Angel Wings Gold EP, Pop Rock Purple EP, Chalk It Up Chunky EP, Madonna Robe Blue Gold EP, Raspberry Lemonade EP, Don’t Scream Aquamarine Chunky EP
I hope you liked my project and tutorial, and you found something new and interesting for yourself!