Hi, I’m Laura Zarco
Today I propose to alter an IKEA frame, I had one of those plastic frames that you can put rings on and all the photos you want or just one. And I have thought of putting a nice message for my daughter, because she is my whole world!
I wanted to try how the Lindy’s look on black and I declare myself a fan !!
The result is spectacular!
- I have used black Gesso to color the frame, at least two coats and let it dry
- Then we are going to spray the lindy’s, you can use several colors!
- If you want to make a transparent background with acetate, I have used texture paste and a stencil from Barcelona tiles and then color and more color with a magical
- While it dries we can make a background to die-cut leaves or flowers for decorations
- Also ambush wood
- And we can already make a very cool composition
- Don’t forget to color with sequins, glitter …
- Starburst: Black Orchid Silver, Bodacious Blush and Gag me With a Spoon Gray
- Magicals: Nuneka’s Outer Space
- Embossing powder: Chrome Doesn’t Pay
I hope you like it very much and it inspires you!
Let’s color life!