It’s Katerina Vysotina here with my project and video tutorial using Lindy’s products in an amazing range of pinks! This months’ project is a scrap card, I used Lindy’s products for the beautiful background.
Now let me show you how to make this..
- Add a paste through the stencil on paper, dry.
- Spray water on paper, add Pink Ladies Pink Flat Spray and Pop Rock Purple Flat Spray.
- Add Antique Gold Magical Shaker, spray water and blur with a brush.
- Add Pop Rock Purple Flat Spray.
- Add Open Arms Amethyst Shimmer Spray with a brush. Dry.
- Stamp with Archival black ink.
- Apply Imperial Crown Purple Gold EP on the chipboard.
- Putting together the layers of the card.
Enjoy the finished work! 😊