Hi beautiful Lindy’s friends!
Svetlana here on the Lindy’s blog today to show you the process of creating a mixed media tag. I always love looking at patina effects on old things and today I decided to make this effect with Lindy’s products in the easiest way.
- Cover all clay, metal and chipboard elements with white gesso with a sponge;
- To decorate a chipboard I sprayed it with C’est la vie Cerise Flat Spray , Merry-Go-Round Green Flat Spray, TiffanyLou Blue Shimmer Spray, Merci Beaucoup Mint Flat Spray;
- Add embossing powders while sprays are wet: Cool Man Copper Detail EP, Groovy Granite Chunky EP;
- Cover all clay and metal elements with the same sprays;
- Add extra vintage tone with Distress Oxide.
- Add splashes with Beaver Tail Brown;
- Collect and glue all elements together;
- Add touch of metal look with waxes;
- Glue Merci Beaucoup Mint EP on soft gloss medium and melt cautiously;
- On the same gel glue some glitter and mini-prills;
- Add splashes with white gesso.
- Sprays: C’est la vie Cerise Flat Spray , Merry-Go-Round Green Flat Spray, TiffanyLou Blue Shimmer Spray, Merci Beaucoup Mint Flat Spray;
- Embosing powder: Cool Man Copper Detail EP, Groovy Granite Chunky EP, Merci Beaucoup Mint EP;
- Squirt: Beaver Tail Brown
I hope you like my project and the tutorial. Thank you very much for reading. I’m really looking forward to your feedback!