Hello everyone, this is Anna Malik on the Lindy’s blog !!! Today I want to present to your attention a new project. It often happens that our keys are not in their place. And for myself, I came up with how to store the keys beautifully on this custom key rack.
- For this I used a blank made of mdf. First I covered it with gesso
- Apply texture paste through the stencil
- Add sprays Cocklebells Coral , Milk Chocolate Brown, Opal Sea Oats, Dark Chocolate Truffle and squirts Canadian Bacon Blush , to paint the workpiece.
- I painted the blanks of the gears with sprays Dark Chocolate Truffle and I cover the rest of the blanks with powders for embossing Silence is Golden , Chateau Rose
- When the workpiece is dry, rub it with bronze and graphite waxes. To select a texture.
- Screw the hooks on the bottom of the workpiece.
- When everything is ready, I assemble the composition, starting with the largest element.
- At the end of the work, I added toppings and splashes.
Lindy’s Products I used:
- Sprays: Cocklebells Coral , Milk Chocolate Brown, Opal Sea Oats,Dark Chocolate Truffle
- Squirts: Canadian Bacon Blush
- Embossing powder: Silence is Golden , Chateau Rose
Thanks for your attention, enjoy your viewing
Have a nice day.