Today I’m up on Lindy’s Gang with a new mixed media canvas.
- Stamp with an Archival ink a tissue paper
- Glue the tissue paper with soft matte gel on the canvas
- Prime the tissue paper with clear gesso
- Add a design with a stencil and clear crackle paste
- Prime the select resin elements with clear gesso
- Glue the resin elements with 3D matte gel, you can use some hot glue too
- Prepare different paints with Liquid Fluid Medium and Magicals: Stormy Sky, Galactic Teal, Outer Space Aqua, Alien Goo Green
- Use these homemade paints to color the resin elements and the canvas
- Emboss the elements with Chrome Doesn’t Pay!, Chip Off the Old Black, and Silence is Golden
- Prepare two orange paints with Red Hot Poker Orange and Hag’s Wart Orange to add some rust accent to the composition
- Dry brush the whole composition with white gesso
- Wipe off some gesso to let the embossing appears
- Add the title.
I hope you will enjoy the video:
Lindy’s Gang products:
- Magicals: Outer Space (Galactic Teal, Outer Space Aqua, Alien Goo Green), Mountain Meadows (Stormy Sky), Autumn Leaves (Red Hot Poker Orange), Haunted Halloween (Hag’s Wart Orange), Black Hole Black;
- Embossing Powders: Chrome Doesn’t Pay!, Chip Off the Old Black, Silence is Golden.
- Paper Dolls – Idea-Ology
- Stamps – Stamper Anonymous (Mechanical, The Chemist);
- Stencil – AB Studio (Stencil ID-59);
- Moulds – Finnabair Prima (Machine Parts, Grungy Frame, Large Gears);
- Mechanicals – Finnabair Prima (Antique Labels);
- Art Alchemy – Finnabair Prima (Liquid Color Fluid Medium);
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (Clear Crackle Paste);
- Art Basic – Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, White Heavy Gesso, Soft Matte Gel, 3D Matte Gel).