Hello dear friends!
It’s Marina Ignatova here with my new project and video tutorial!
Are you loving Lindy’s sprays to use in your projects? I think this is an amazing universal tool with which you can create a background and paint the decor. Today I’d like to share with you how to use sprays to make a stunning colorful panel.
Here is my process video – hoping you’ll enjoy it!
- Prime the wooden base with a white gesso
- After drying stamp the surface with stamp and sprinkle over with Orange Creamsicle EP and Oom Pah Pah Pink EP embossing powders. Heat it with a heating gun.
- Apply here and there texture paste
- Sprinkle with Salt Water Taffy Shimmer Spray, Cotton Candy Pink Shimmer Spray, Bodacious Blush Shimmer Spray, Cape Cod Coral Shimmer Spray and Cocklebells Coral Shimmer Spray
- Dry and repeat to make the colors more vibrant
- Mix texture paste with Whale Watch Blue Shimmer Spray
- Apply this colored paste through the stencil
- Use “dry brush technique” with white acrylic paint to highlight some areas even more
- Sprinkle over with Madonna Robe Blue Gold EP. Heat it with a heating gun.
- Then stamp the surface to add more interest
- Create a composition and glue everything together
- At the final step, add toppings and sparkles, because the beauty lies in the details.
And some close-ups as a little inspiration
The full step-by-step process of creating a panel can be viewed on my channel
- Sprays: Salt Water Taffy Shimmer Spray, Cotton Candy Pink Shimmer Spray, Bodacious Blush Shimmer Spray, Cape Cod Coral Shimmer Spray, Cocklebells Coral Shimmer Spray, Whale Watch Blue Shimmer Spray
- EPs: Orange Creamsicle EP, Oom Pah Pah Pink EP, Madonna Robe Blue Gold EP, You Rock Chunky EP Set
I hope you liked my project and tutorial, and you found something new and interesting for yourself!