Hello everyone! Katerina Vysotina here 🙂
Today I will show you a tutorial about how to create your very own wooden free-form ATC colored with Lindy’s sprays from the Outer Space set!
Now let me show you how to make this…
- Cover wooden cuts with white gesso, dry
- Glue sisal onto a transparent medium, dry
- Again covered with white gesso, dry
- Apply a textured paste with black sand through a stencil and dry
- Paint the blanks with Outer Space SHIMMER SPRAY SET
Putting all the elements together:
- Add wax Finnabair to highlight some areas
- Glue Art Stones and glitter with a transparent medium.
Lindy’s Products I used:
- Outer Space SHIMMER SPRAY SET: Martian Magenta, Alien Goo Green, Outer Space Aqua and UFO Yellow
Enjoy the finished work! 😊