Hello everyone, this is Anna Malik on the Lindy’s blog !!!
When I was making this piece, I thought about one dear and very close person to me, my sister. We live far from each other, but mentally I am always with her and support her. I wanted everything to be good with her. So that she opens her heart to something new and interesting. So this piece is inspired by her.
- I painted the blank of the tag and the decor with white primer/gesso.
- I applied texture paste with marble chips through the stencil
- I sprinkled water on the blank tag and started painting it from top to bottom.
First I used Shabby Turbine Teal , in the middle – Outer Space Aqua and below – Galactic Teal , Black Hole Black
- I made impressions of cracks and gears with stamps.
- Highlighted the texture of the tag with waxes.
- I painted MDF blanks and clay figurines with sprays.
- Then, with the help of painted and cut-out decorative elements, I collect the composition. The main elements are the heart and wings.
- At the end, I added quartz stones and art stones. Sprayed with black and white acrylic.
- To finish I added a motivating inscription.