Hi Lindy´s lovers! Hadry 🙋🏻♀️ here on the blog today with a new tutorial!
For today’s post, I have created a tag in green tones with touches of yellow that I’ve titled Soulmates.
I have created a background and then I have created my own decorative elements so that you can see the possibilities that our Lindy´s offer us.
- 4″ x 8″ cardboard with gesso.
- Tissue paper.
- Paper Texture Paste with a stencil.
- A layer of gesso clear.
- Background with Magical Flat “Mountain Meadows” and water.
- Evergreen emerald
- Mountain Meadow Green
- Glitzy Magicals.
- Glitzy Gold
- On watercolor sheets, I create several backgrounds with Starburst Sprays that I will later cut with dies.
- Bling-y Blonde
- Grab a Guy Gold
- Cattail Copper brown
- Green with Envy Green
- Galactic Teal
- And I prepare the composition of the tag.
Here you have the video with the process of this altered basket, where you can see the products and techniques that I have used.
- Magicals Flat
- Glitzy Magicals
- Starburst Sprays
I hope you like my tag and the tutorial. Thank you very much for reading. I’m really looking forward to your feedback!
See you soon!