Hi dear friends!
It’s Olga Ravenskaya here with my new project and video tutorial using fabulous Lindy’s Starbursts and Glitzy Magicals.
I’m so inspired by our July Color Challenge – loving that gorgeous combo of teal and greys!
So please, be carefull – Penguin In the City!
Basic steps how I’ve created it:
- Prime wooden board with a white Gesso
- Stamp with circle stamp, sprinkle over with Wowzers White embossing powder and heat using a heating gun
- Mix white and transparent texture paste with magicals and apply design through the stencil. I’ve used Silent Night Silver and Scintillating Silver Magicals.
- Add extra texture with white sand paste and prime it with white gesso
- Paint the surface, drop by drop, with your sprays using a brush. I’ve used Silent Night Silver, Black Orchid Silver, Time Travel Teal and Tainted Love Teal Starbursts.
- Add white splashes with Sidewalk Chalk Flat Fabio and sparkling splashes using Glitzy Magicals
- After drying add extra layer of colors with a fan brush
- Paint your wooden and clay embellishments with sprays and sprinkled them with Glitzy Magicals
- Create beautiful tiny houses using embossing powders, applying them layer by layer
- Build up your composition and glue everything
- Mix Scintillating Silver Magical with water and add sparkling splashes
Here is my step-by-step video, hoping you’ll enjoy it!
And some close-ups as a little inspiration.
- Starbursts: Silver Night Silver, Black Orchid Silver, Tainted Love Teal, Time Travel Teal
- Flat Fabio: Sidewalk Chalk
- Magicals: Glitzy Magicals
- EPs: Wowzers White, Guten Tag Teal, Slam Dunk Silver, Desert Moon Turquoise, Chalk It Up
Other Products: Finnabair White Gesso, Ranger Transparent Texture Paste, Finnabair Sand Paste, Stamperia colored chipboard, Prosto Nebo chipboard, wooden elements, Art Stones
Thank you for stopping by!