Hello friends! 🙂
Katerina Vysotina is here! I want to show how I make mixed media tag with wonderfull shine sprays Lindy`s.
You can watch the video tutorial here
- Cover the background with white gesso.
- When dry, add a clear crackle paste through the stencil. Let it dry without dryer.
Decorate the background:
- Spray Hydrangea Blue Shimmer Spray and Buccaneer Bay Blue Vintage Spray, add some water.
- Add paints with brush. Dry.
- Toned edge with Disstres Ink.
- Stamp with Archival black ink.
To prepare the embellishments:
- Apply Hyacinth Blue Jade EP on the chipboard.
- Spray Tainted Love Teal Shimmer Spray on chipboards and clay geers.
- Spray Buccaneer Bay Blue Vintage Spray on chipboards letters.
Get together all the elements! 🙂 And enjoy the finished work! 😊
- Starbursts: Hydrangea Blue Shimmer Spray, Tainted Love Teal Shimmer Spray
- Moon Shadow: Buccaneer Bay Blue Vintage Spray
- Hyacinth Blue Jade EP
I hope you like my project and the tutorial. Thank you very much for reading. I’m really looking forward to your feedback!