Hello, today I have for you a tag in shades of green.
I love this combination. Golden glow interspersed with color. You can see the entire creation process in the video tutorial.
You will need:
- Prime wooden board with a white Gesso and I apply modeling paste the stencil. I glued the composition as well.
- Add extra texture with white sand paste and prime it with white gesso.
- Paint the surface, drop by drop, with your sprays using a brush – I’ve used Grab a Guy Gold, Outer Space Aqua, Galactic Teal, Cattail Copper Brown Starburst.
- After drying add an extra layer of colors with a fan brush
- Paint your wooden and clay embellishments with sprays.
- Create beautiful tiny houses using embossing powders
- Build up your composition and glue everything
- Mix Scintillating Silver Magical with water and add sparkling splashes
In addition, I have a few more movies for you made on Lindy’s magic media ready? let’s get started.
Mists are the perfect way to quickly and beautifully dye castings. The fun is wonderful and you can learn how the different colors mix.
If you love texture, the perfect solution is to sprinkle the design with embossing powder. It looks amazing.
Today I invite you to play together. The summer alchemy is waiting for you, there is a voucher to be won at Lindy’s store.
You will find me:
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/karolinabukowskaarts
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/karolinab.bukowska/
- YouTube: KarolinaBukowskaanari