Hope you all are good in your life! I am so happy to share the tags I created using the gorgeous summer break magical set. I have used the kiss and squish technique to make these tags. How cute the names of the techniques are! so as it looks on the paper.
There is the process video for it. I enjoyed it a lot while making these cards and hope you enjoy it too.
Basic process: I have used 300 gsm watercolor paper for it.
- First color the boundaries of bigger tag with “Umbrella drink pink” magical.
- Next mix the “teenie weenie bikini”magical with water on the flat surface(glass mat).
- Crumple the plastic sheet and pick the color.
- Dab and squish the plastic sheet on the smaller tag. Here you can see the beautiful texture on the tag.
- Repeat the step for random application.
- Now pick “Umbrella drink pink” with a stamp and create some patterns on the tag.
- First colour the boundaries of bigger tag with “beach ball blue” magical.
- Next mix the “dip a toe teal” magical with water on the flat surface(glass mat).
- Now pick the colour with a plastic sheet and apply the colours by placing the coloured side of the plastic sheet on the tag as it is kissing the paper(funny).
- Now move your hand with pressure and let the colour spread. You can make spikes if you wish to.
- Next, apply “beach ball blue” magical on the stencil and create some patterns with the same stencil.
- Add script using a stamp and black archival ink.
- Stamp two of each flower, butterfly and button on paper and heat emboss it with “wowzers white” and “boogie down black” EP.
- colour the leaf die-cut with “greased lightnin’ green”, “ponderosa pines olive” sprays and teenie weenie bikini.
- For one tag colour, the die cuts with “Umbrella drink pink” and “teenie weenie bikini”. For another colour the elements with “beach ball blue” and “dip a toe teal” magical.
- paste art pebbles using the glossy accent on paper button die-cut.
- Next, paste all the elements on the tag as shown in the photo. Also, add the sequins.
- colour and add the shabby ribbon with the same colours to match the tags.
Lindy’s Gang products
I have used:
- Summer Break Magical set, Greased lightnin’ green, Ponderosa pines olive,
- Wowzers white EP and Boogie down black EP.
Hope you like the tags. happy crafting!