Today I’m up on Lindy’s Gang with a new mixed media canvas created with some amazing grungy, industrial techniques.
- Glue some pieces of different papers with a Soft Gel
- Blend all the paper pieces with White Gesso
- Add a design with a stencil and Plaster paste
- Add some White crackle paste here and there; let it dry naturally
- Add some Graphite paste as well here and there
- Prime some resin elements and computer parts with White Gesso;
- Paint the Graphite paste with White Gesso to
- Glue the embellishments to your liking with Heavy Body Gel;
- Mix your Magicals with Liquid Fluid Medium. I use Black Hole Black, Sandra Dee Sepia first to paint the background and the resin elements. Then I continue with Gag Me With a Spoon Gray, Steel Shimmer, and Milky Way White;
- You need to dry everything before the next step. Mix a tiny amount of Soft Gloss Gel with water, and add some splatter;
- Cover the splatters with Terra Cotta Rust EP. Be careful to remove all the unwanted embossing powder before heat embossing;
- Add some Chrome Doesn’t Pay EP as well;
- Whiten the background and highlight the elements of the composition with Old White and Old Silver waxes;
- To finish, add some glass glitter.
Lindy’s Gang products:
- Individual Magicals – Black Hole Black,
Milky Way White;
- Shimmer Magicals – Industrial Chic (Steel Shimmer), Totally 80’s (Gag Me With a Spoon Gray);
- Flat Magicals – Go Greased Lightnin’(Sandra Dee Sepia);
- Embossing powders – Chrome Doesn’t Pay!, Terra Cotta Rust.
- Stencil – A.B. Studio (Stencil ID-22);
- Mould – Finnabair Prima (Grungy Frame);
- Art Ingredients – Finnabair Prima (Glass Glitter: Sterling, Pitch Black);
- Art Alchemy – Finnabair Prima (Liquid Acrylic Fluid, Waxes: Old White, Old Silver);
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (Graphite Paste, Plaster Paste, White Crackle Paste);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (White Gesso, Soft Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel, Heavy Body Gel).