Hi Lindy’s Fans,
I love anything grungy and vintage these days and I also love working small. Well, it doesn’t get much smaller than this, but trust me the process is fun and easy! I hope that you will give this “little grungy book” a try!
- Use molding paste to stencil a design onto heavy watercolor paper. I used this really cool gear stencil.
- Once completely dry, saturate with water and sprinkle on your favorite Lindy’s Magicals. Use your fingers or a brush to move the color around on the card.
- After it’s dried, cut your card into tiny rectangles and edge with a thick black marker, like a Posca Pen.
- Use double-sided tape to line up cards along a silk ribbon, leaving enough ribbon on each end to tie once the book is folded.
- Cut from black paper, the same number and sized rectangles, and use a glue stick to back your mini stenciled pieces.
- Embellish your minis with ephemera, words or any other grungy bits you can find!
- Lindy’s Magicals. I used C’est la Vie Cerise, Bonjour Butter and Sweet Violet Purple Teal
- Heavy Watercolor Paper or Cards
- Stencil of your choice
- Molding Paste
- Water Spray Bottle
- Black paper
- Double-Sided Tape
- Glue Stick
- Black Marker or Posca Pen
- Silk Ribbon
- Embellishments: ephemera, words, wood figured, brads, etc.