Hello dear friends!
It’s Marina Ignatova here with an interesting video tutorial. Today I will show you how to create a beautiful canvas using Lindy’s Gang products.
Here is my process video – hoping you’ll enjoy it!
- Apply texture pastes with a palette knife in some places: regular and crackle. Let it dry naturally.
- Add color using Orange Creamsicle Flat Spray and Chateau Rose Flat Spray. You can spray and apply with a brush. To get a beautiful look of streaks, you can dry them after each application of color.
- Add radiance using Canadian Bacon Blush
- Apply paste through the stencil
- Mix an texture paste with Jana’s Jade magical
- Apply this colored paste with a palette knife on the edges of the canvas, creating the effect of peeling paint
- Then stamp the background to add more interest
- We will decorate the clay details. To do this, mix the texture paste with sand and Jana’s Jade magical. The resulting colored paste in 2-3 layers is applied to the details, drying each layer.
- On top, you can add a sponge primer and metallic acrylic paint.
- Build up the composition and glue on all the embellishments
- At the final step, add toppings and sparkles here and there, because the beauty lies in the details.
That’s all! Your panel is done!
And some close-ups as a little inspiration
- Sprays: Orange Creamsicle Flat Spray, Chateau Rose Flat Spray, Bodacious Blush Shimmer Spray
- Squirt: Canadian Bacon Blush
- Magicals: Alexandra’s Artists
- EPs: Orange Creamsicle EP ; Oom Pah Pah Pink EP
I hope you liked my tutorial, and you found something new and interesting for yourself!