Katerina Vysotina is here! I want to show how I make mixed media multi-layered card with wonderful Lindy`s sprays and EP in some beautiful fresh spring colors.
You can watch the video tutorial here:
- Add a paste through the stencil on paper, add Chateau Rose EP.
- Spray water on paper, add Hydrangea Blue Shimmer Spray, dry.
- Stamp with Archival black ink.
- Build layers of paper and cardboard.
- Paint paper cut with Pink Ladies Pink Flat Spray and T-bird Turquoise Flat Spray.
- Apply Merci Beaucoup Mint EP and Silver Moon Turquoise EP on the chipboard.
- Putting together the layers of the card.
- Add wax from Prima Marketing to highlight some areas.
- Add Art Stones and glitter.
Enjoy the finished work! 😊