Hi everybody! Anna Malik with you on the blog today I really like to look at ancient buildings, visit different castles and palaces. On excursions I pay attention to the small details of decor, stucco molding on the walls, I really like the columns.
So today I want to show you how you can decorate an MDF blank with antique motifs.
- Paint the blank of a house (made from MDF) with gesso
- Spray with Opal Sea Oats, and Sea Mint Green and add Oakleaf Olive embossing powder to add color to the chipboard and then cut.
- Paint the leaves with Greased Lightnin ‘Green Flat Spray
- Flowers on chipboard are covered with Aurora Amethyst embossing powder
- Add Beaver Tail Brown spray to the green splash on the chipboard window.
- The cutting was covered with Silence is Golden Chunky embossing powder
- On the frame of the house, I sprayed Creme Brulee Cream, and added Beaver Tail Brown squirts on the edges and in the windows
- With the help of brown distress ink, I stamped “Bricks”, imitating the brickwork of the house.
- And I begin to assemble the composition using all the decor prepared earlier.
- To finish, I added toppings on top of the décor
- Squirts: Beaver Tail Brown