Hello dear friends!
It’s Marina Ignatova here with my new project and video tutorial!
Do you know what is the plus of Lindy’s squirts? They have such stunning saturated colors that they are simply amazing to paint any decor! For example, I was painting a chipboard and took it on video.
Here is my process video – hoping you’ll enjoy it!
- Drop a little squirt on a non-absorbent surface.
- Apply it to the chipboard.
- Add water to change the color intensity.
- Mix the colors of the Squirts to get interesting effects.
- Dry the chipboard.
- Add a hot embossing to make the volume appear.
And some close-ups as a little inspiration
The full step-by-step process of creating a panel can be viewed on my channel
- Squirts: Northern Lights Squirt Set, Great White North Squirt Set
- Sprays: Cattail Copper Brown Shimmer Spray, Cape Cod Coral Shimmer Spray, Whale Watch Blue Shimmer Spray
- EPs: Cool Man Copper Detail EP, Of Quartz It Is, Don’t Scream Aquamarine
- Magicals: Whale Watch Blue, Clam Bake Beige
I hope you liked my project and tutorial, and you found something new and interesting for yourself!