This is Monika here to show you my cutest tiny creations which I made using our newly launched Lindy’s Gang Summer Break Magical Set.
These DIY clay paper clips make fantastic gifts, can be used as school supplies and decorating our planners. I love adding cute and colorful things into my daily journal, so if you are like me, you might enjoy these simple and pretty DIY paper clips. I love the process of coloring these cuties with new Magical powders.
Here I will be sharing the process of making these cute paper clips, I hope you will enjoy the tutorial:
- Use Air Dry Clay to cut a few designs with the help of clay cutters. Allow them to dry overnight.
- Prepare the pastel shades of Lindy’s Gang magical powders by mixing them with White Acrylic Paint. I have used Summer Break Magicals (Teenie Weenie Bikini, Dip a Toe Teal, Nuneka’s Purple Popsicle and Umbrella Drink Pink) and Mountain Meadow Green from Mountain Meadows Flat Magical set.
- Paint the all-dried shapes according to the color choice. Let them dry completely.
- After drying, add some details using a black waterproof pen (Uni-ball) and dry again.
- Use a strong adhesive to Add the simple metal paper clips to each clay design.
- Our cute and pretty DIY Clay Paper Clips are ready to use.
- Magicals: Summer Break Magicals (Teenie Weenie Bikini, Dip a Toe Teal, Nuneka’s Purple Popsicle and Umbrella Drink Pink) and Mountain Meadows Flat Magical set (Mountain Meadow Green).
Other Products – Mont Marte Acrylic Paint (White), Clay cutters, Finnabair- 3D Gloss Gel and Uni-ball Waterproof Pen (Black) and Paper clips.
I hope you liked my teeny tiny creations and found something interesting to try.
Love and hugs
One thought on “DIY Clay Paper Clips for your Planner with Monika”
These ar esuper cute. I love air dry clay.