These DIY clay paper clips make fantastic gifts, can be used as school supplies and decorating our planners. I love adding cute and colorful things into my daily journal, so if you are like me, you might enjoy these simple and pretty DIY paper clips. I love the process of coloring these cuties with new Magical powders.
Here I will be sharing the process of making these cute paper clips, I hope you will enjoy the tutorial:
- Use Air Dry Clay to cut a few designs with the help of clay cutters. Allow them to dry overnight.
- Prepare the pastel shades of Lindy’s Gang magical powders by mixing them with White Acrylic Paint. I have used Summer Break Magicals (Teenie Weenie Bikini, Dip a Toe Teal, Nuneka’s Purple Popsicle and Umbrella Drink Pink) and Mountain Meadow Green from Mountain Meadows Flat Magical set.
- Paint the all-dried shapes according to the color choice. Let them dry completely.
- After drying, add some details using a black waterproof pen (Uni-ball) and dry again.
- Use a strong adhesive to Add the simple metal paper clips to each clay design.
- Our cute and pretty DIY Clay Paper Clips are ready to use.
- Magicals: Summer Break Magicals (Teenie Weenie Bikini, Dip a Toe Teal, Nuneka’s Purple Popsicle and Umbrella Drink Pink) and Mountain Meadows Flat Magical set (Mountain Meadow Green).
Other Products – Mont Marte Acrylic Paint (White), Clay cutters, Finnabair- 3D Gloss Gel and Uni-ball Waterproof Pen (Black) and Paper clips.
I hope you liked my teeny tiny creations and found something interesting to try.
Love and hugs