Hi guys, this is Katerina Vysotina here with my new project and video tutorial!
Are you loving using Lindy’s sprays in your projects? I want to show how I made a colorful marine canvas with Lindys sprays and magicals.
- Stamp canvas with circle stamp, sprinkle over with Merci Beaucoup Mint EP embossing powder and heat using a heating gun.
- Add Sassy Sapphire Shimmer Spray, Hydrangea Blue Shimmer Spray and blur with a brush.
- Add Oom Pah Pah Pink Magical Shaker, blur with a brush. Dry.
- Mix white texture paste with magicals Frenchy’s Pink Pouf and Oom Pah Pah Pink Magical Shaker, apply through the stencil. Dry.
- Add Hydrangea Blue Shimmer Spray and Pop Rock Purple Flat Spray with brush.
- Stamp with Archival black ink.
- Apply white gesso on the plaster figures, add Antique Gold Magical Shaker, Oom Pah Pah Pink Magical Shaker, Frenchy’s Pink and Pouf Beach Ball Blue.
- Apply Oakleaf Olive EP and C’est la vie Cerise EP on paper elements.
- Apply Chateau Rose EP and Merci Beaucoup Mint EP on paper elements.
- Build up your composition and glue everything.
- Glue glitter and topping with a transparent medium.
Enjoy the finished work! 😊