Hello, Lindy’s lovers today I have a very special nature themed canvas for you, with a beautiful story created with mountains and a wolf in the background.
I transferred the subject of the photo to the background.
I invite you to view the tutorial.
- To create the project I used: Magicals: cocklebells coral, sea mint green and mist: Grab a Guy Gold and Tweedle Dee Denim.
- I painted the canvas a little black gesso, applied the modeling paste and magicals through the mask.
- I glued the compositions. Adds more Magicals with water and a bit of mists.
You can see how the colors blend beautifully. The effect amazes me.
- I complimented the compositions with paper elements, which cut with a die. I added flowers and stamps.
Ready, fast and atmospheric. I think the watercolor effect is my favorite, I love the soft color transitions and its mixing.
- I finished the whole thing with glitter.
Lindy’s products used:
Thank you for your attention,