Greetings, my dear friends!!!
Anna Malik here on the Lindy’s blog and I invite you to see how I use Lindy’s sprays to create a bright background for my tropical panel. Enjoy your look.
- I paint a blank made of plywood with white gesso primer and cover it with a medium.
- Glue on the rice paper.
- Apply the craquelure textured paste through the stencil.
- While the piece is drying, I paint the decor with sprays and powders: chipboard and an image cut from watercolor paper: Cotton Candy Pink; Chateau Rose and Bonjour Butter ; Oakleaf Olive and Guten Tag Teal ; Ocean Breeze Blue Flat Spray.
- On a dry plywood blank, I apply sprays in turn: Galactic Teal , Greased Lightnin’ Green , Sea Mint Green, Curiouser Chartreuse.
- I add stamping with archival ink and collect decor in a composition.
- To finish, add toppings and admire the beautiful result.
Lindy’s Products I used:
- Sprays: Cotton Candy Pink, Galactic Teal , Greased Lightnin’ Green, Sea Mint Green, Curiouser Chartreuse
- Embossing powder: Chateau Rose, Bonjour Butter, Oakleaf Olive, Guten Tag Teal
Have a nice day!