Hi Lindy´s lovers! Hadry 🙋🏻♀️ here on the blog today with a new tutorial with a darker theme.
October has arrived, the darkest month of the year, well for me they are all, hahaha, but this is special, the landscape is tinged with oranges and yellows mixed with greens and the skies turn black, and with the approach of Halloween my dark side is in full swing.
In this project I have created a scene on a tag, with mixed media and using Lindy’s Magicals, Squirts, Embossing Powder and Sprays.
- Stencil with Modeling Paste.
- Add a layer of gesso.
- Color the background with Magicals and Embossing Powder.
- For the composition, add molds and different elements and a shelf created with cardboard and colored with Moon Shadow Mist and Starburst Spray.
- Apply a few touches of metallique waxes.
- And my dark scene is ready!!
Here you have the video of the creative process of my canvas, where you can see the products and techniques that I have used.
- Magicals Shimmer Set: Totally 80´s
- Magicals Shimmer: Black Hole Black
- Embossing Powder Set: U So Fine
- Moon Shadow Mist: Smoky Sapphire and Tawny Turquoise
- Starburst Sprays Set: Totally 80´s
- Squirts: Canadian Bacon Blush
- Glitzy Magicals: Glitzy Gold
I hope you like my tag and the tutorial. Thank you very much for reading. I’m really looking forward to your feedback!
See you soon!