Today I’m up on Lindy’s Gang blog with a brand new canvas. I worked with a photo from Denis Chekanov and beautiful sprays from Lindys including colored it with Ponderosa Pines Olive, C’est La Vie Cerise, Mystic Malachite, and Black Hole Black.
I embossed the Mandala with Silence is Golden Chunky EP.
Here is the step-by-step video:
Lindy’s Gang products:
- Starburst – Ponderosa Pines Olive;
- Flat Fabio – C’est La Vie Cerise
- Moon Shadow – Buccaneer Bay Blue, Tawny Turquoise, Mystic Malachite;
- Glitz Spritz – Blazing Sun;
- Magical – Black Hole Black, Gleaming Gold, Antique Gold;
- Embossing powders – Silence is Golden.
- Charcoal and Pastel Fixative – Conté à Paris;
- Flowers – 49 and Market (Garden Petals, Enchanted Petals);
- Chipboard – Dusty Attic (Mandala by Nuneka);
- Stencil – Finnabair Prima (Book of Number);
- Art Ingredients – Finnabair Prima (Steampunk Metallic Flakes);
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (Paper Paste, Clear Crackle Paste, Gilding Glue);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (Modeling Paste, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).