Hello everyone Svetlana Lipnitskaya is with you! In my country, autumn is in full swing now and I decided to make the project as bright and colorful. There is nothing easier than enjoying the colors in an art magazine – take a spray and meditate for your pleasure!
- Where to start? Take a notebook (you can use an old book or a diary).
- Now choose your favorite spray colors.
- Apply color to any points of the notebook.
- Add some stamps and cut-out parts.
- Steel Shimmer- a ravishing dark, pewter shimmer
- Midnight Rendezvous Raven
- Autumn Maple Crimson
- Rusty Lantern Lime
Thank you so much for watching!
Have a great day!