Hi lovely people:) Time for some vintage project with Moon Shadows Mists and Starbursts. Moon Shadows are one of my very favorite products and when I do vintage or grungy projects, I really love using them. For this project, I decided to use Moon Shadow Mists in two different ways and with the addition of Starbursts and embossing powders. So let’s have a look at some close-ups:
Basic process step-by-step:
- Gesso the page
- Add stamping with masking
- Add Moon Shadow Mists and Starbursts like watercolors
- Add embossing
- Add the focal point, embellishments, stickers
Link to video process:
Lindy’s products used:
- Moon Shadow Mists: Crow’s Nest Copper, Violaceous Violet
- Starbursts: French Lilac Violet, Open Arm Amethyst
- embossing powder: Obviously Black
Other products used:
Mitform Castings, Finnabair 3D Mat Gel & white gesso, Wow! embossing pad, Fabric Dekoru- black gesso, Ranger- Black Jet Archival Ink, La Blanche- Crackle stamp, Tim Holtz- Clipping Stickers, Golden Flip Acrylic- Nickel Azo Gold, Kesi’Art enamel dots;
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a beautiful day!