Hello everyone. Anna Malik is with you today. In Moscow, autumn has already come into its own. The last leaves fly around and nature quietly falls asleep until spring. I love warm autumn with leaf fall. And that’s why right now I have chosen to make a decorative plate in the shape of a leaf and show you the process of creating it.
- In my work, I used a blank from MDF. Pre-painted with acrylic primer.
After drying, I applied levkas.
- Then I applied the textured paste through a stencil to simulate a crack and Sprinkled with Bonjour Butter embossing powder
- Using a paste with the effect of cracks, I applied a pattern of droplets.
- With Lindy’s Glory of the Seas Gold Sprays,
Yellow Rose of Texas,
Dark Chocolate Truffle,
Opal Sea Oats
painted the workpiece in autumn colors.
- Make prints with text and pattern stamps with archival ink.
- At the end I glued the blanks together and admired the result.
- Embossing powder: Bonjour Butter
- Sprays: Glory of the Seas Gold , Yellow Rose of Texas, Dark Chocolate Truffle, Opal Sea Oats
Warm autumn days to you, my friends,