Hi Lindy´s lovers! Hadry 🙋🏻♀️ here on the blog today with a new tutorial, an altered box with inserts.
We leave behind the darkness of October and fill November with cold colors, with this altered box with six inserts in which I have used embossing Powder and Magicals, along with other Lindy´s Gang products.
- Add a layer of gesso on a box and inserts.
- Stencil with Modeling Paste.
- Embossing Powder on the paste.
- Chipboards with Embossing Powder.
- Paper on one side of the inserts.
- For the inserts, I have used different stamps with Embossing Powder and Magicals for the backgrounds.
- To finish the box, on the top I have created a composition with a mold colored with Moon Shadow Mist, flowers and label.
- And ready my box with a perfect combo, Embossing Powder with Magicals.
Here you have the video of the creative process of my box, where you can see the products and techniques that I have used.
- Magicals Shimmer Set:
- Embossing Powder Set:
- Moon Shadow Mist: “Buccaneer Bay Blue“
- Glitzy Magicals: “Scintillating Silver”
I hope you like my box and the tutorial. Thank you very much for reading. I’m really looking forward to your feedback!
See you soon!