Hello everyone. Today its Oleksandr Azarov with you for Lindy’s, and I will show you the process of creating a postcard with bright geometric shapes.
For this work, I used Lindy’s sprays in:
- Sea Grass Green Shimmer Spray,
- Opal Sea Oats Shimmer Spray
- Tibetan Poppy Teal Shimmer Spray
- Hydrangea Blue Shimmer Spray
and for the rectangles and squares of paper of different shapes, I aded embossing powder:
, as a base for a postcard.
I divided the geometric shapes into five groups. I painted four groups in a chaotic manner using sprays.
The remaining group of geometric shapes, I covered with powder for embossing Chalk It Up Chunky EP
I randomly glued the dried figures onto the base of the postcard. I decided to raise some of the figures above the base, for this I use bulk tape.
The last item is to add an inscription, having previously covered it with powder for embossing Gimme Five Gold Detail EP
And now the card is ready.
- Lindy’s Sprays: Sea Grass Green Shimmer Spray, Opal Sea Oats Shimmer Spray, Tibetan Poppy Teal Shimmer Spray, Hydrangea Blue Shimmer Spray
- Embossing Powder: Gimme Five Gold Detail EP, Chalk It Up Chunky EP
Transparent ink, watercolor paper, cutting knives, volumetric tape.
Thank you and see you soon!