Hi Lindy’s Fans,
The holidays are just around the corner and they can be hectic! We want our gifts to look special, but who has time to make elaborate packaging? This project is a great way to elevate any simple gift packaging. With just a few supplies, Lindy’s fabulous embossing powders and about five minutes, your packages will go from drab to fab!
Have Fun and Happy Holidays,
Tag 1 –
- Select some festive rubber stamps and use your favorite Lindy’s embossing powders to randomly stamp and emboss on a black piece of paper.
- Cut tags from your paper.
- Finish off with string, a border using a paint or gel pen, and a couple of sticker gems.
Tag 2 –
- Cut a square from contact paper and place in the center of a precut tag.
- Select some festive rubber stamps and use your favorite Lindy’s embossing powders to randomly stamp and add powder over the contact paper. (Remove contact paper prior to using heat tool!)
- Finish off with ribbon, a border and some sticker gems.
- Your favorite Lindy’s embossing powders. I used Slam Dunk Silver, Silence is Golden, and Fiddlehead Fern Green
- Embossing pad
- Heat tool
- Rubber stamps
- Paper (I used black) and / or pre-cut blank tags in different sizes
- Scissors or tag punch
- Paint or Gel Pens
- Ribbon or string
- Sticker gems (optional)