I am Neena Arora on the blog with ATC’s. Generally, I create planned theme-based projects but these Atc’s I created for the first time as someone dear asked me to make one for her. Then I thought to share the same with Lindy’s fans too. in the process, I will show you how to add texture in the background and how to prepare the metal and resin embellishments without priming for the application of wax.
The base for ATC’s
- Cover the cards with tissue paper using matt gel, also apply one layer of matt gel on the tissue paper.
- Next, mix the texture paste with “Galactic teal and Mission bells brown” separately.
- Then apply texture paste randomly through a stencil on the card.
- Sprinkle some “Silence is golden EP” before heat drying the texture paste.
- Now heat dry the texture paste.
- Here the fun part comes. Add splashes of colors randomly and heat dry it. I have used “Poutine gold”, “Oh Canada crimson”, “Tainted love teal”, and “Afternoon delight denim”.
- Again sprinkle “Tannenbaum green gold” and heat dry it.
Preparing Embellishments and diecuts:
- Color the die-cut and chipboard with ” Oh Canada crimson”, and “Afternoon delight denim”. and emboss it with “twilight blue slate” and “Twilight jade slate”
- Colour the frame with “Tainted love teal”, “Afternoon delight denim” and emboss randomly with “Twilight blue slate”, “Tannenbaum green gold” and heat dry it.
- Colour the moon with “Poutine gold” and “Tainted love teal”.
- Again mix the texture paste with “Galactic teal” and pick the color with a dauber to paint all the metal embellishments and art pebbles. Also, add a tint of “Oh Canada crimson” with a dauber.
- Start assembling all the embellishments starting with die-cuts following chipboard and metal embellishments.
- Add flowers and a butterfly. Now beautify the composition with gold wax.
- Also, add glitter, microbeads pearls and sentiment.
There is a process video of it.
Lindy’s Gang products I used :
- Sprays and squirts: Oh Canada crimson, Afternoon delight denim, Tainted love teal, Poutine gold
- Magical: Galactic teal and Mission bells brown
- Embossing powder: Twilight blue slate, Twilight jade slate, Silence is golden, Tannenbaum green gold
Until next time!