Hello everyone, Anna Malik is with you. Sometimes you want to make a postcard
right now, but there is no suitable paper. Lindy’s Sprays can be used to paint paper in a wide variety of colors. Which I decided to do, I played great with Lindy’s sprays and powders. I suggest you do it too.
- I cut out the bases and backing for cards from watercolor paper. The size of the workpiece is 9 * 17 cm. I applied a drawing with wax through a stencil.
- Sprinkled water on the watercolor leaf and spray painted over the background. I painted with such sprays Gossamer Gold Vintage, Dark Chocolate Truffle Shimmer Spray , Yellow Rose of Texas Shimmer Spray and Summer Break Shimmer Magicals
Silence is Golden ChunkyStamped the prints with archival ink. Papercutting and chipboard covered with embossing powder: Bratwurst Brown , Bonjour Butter , Silence is Golden Chunky
- I put the decor into a composition and spray it with black and white acrylic.
- Sprays: Gossamer Gold Vintage, Dark Chocolate Truffle Shimmer Spray , Yellow Rose of Texas Shimmer Spray
- Embossing powder: Bratwurst Brown , Bonjour Butter , Silence is Golden Chunky and Summer Break Shimmer Magicals
Have a nice day and great mood