Hi Lindy´s lovers! Hadry 🙋🏻♀️ here on the blog today with a new tutorial, a Christmas mixed media card with the new colors of Lindy´s, “Enchanted Forest”.
And we come to the last month of the year, the month of Christmas, I am not very Christmas, rather I am a bit “Grinch” but I wanted to make a Christmas card with the new colors “Enchanted Forest”.
- Cardboard with paper.
- Glossy Gel mixed with “ToadsTool Taupe” magicals.
- Add with stencil in the card.
- Background with “Gnome Berry Bordeau” and water.
- Edges with embossing “Silence is Golden”.
- Starburst Spray “Fairy Garden Green” & “Sparkling Sunset” on a watercolor sheet.
- Sheet dies.
- Christmas scene composition.
- And ready my Christmas card.
Here you have the video of the creative process of my box, where you can see the products and techniques that I have used.
- Magicals Shimmer Set
- Starburst Sprays Set
- Enchanted Forest
- Embossing Powder Set
- Metal Maniac
I hope you like my card and the tutorial. Thank you very much for reading. I’m really looking forward to your feedback!
See you soon!