Hi Lindy’s Fans,
For my final blog post of 2021, I turned a kid craft into elegant jewelry using Lindy’s gorgeous new sprays. I hope that you will give it a try!
- Use your Lindy’s Sprays from the Enchanted Forest set to create lines of color on paper.
- Once dry, use a ruler to create long skinny triangles on the back of the sprayed paper.
- Cut out the triangle strips.
- Wrap each strip one at a time, starting with the widest end, around a skewer, brushing matte medium on the non-painted side with each wrap.
- Slide the bead off the skewer and coat the outside with matte medium.
- Tie a jump ring onto one end of a piece of stretchy bracelet cord and string on the beads – add charms if you’d like.
- Tie-off the cord around the jump ring, or to a clasp if you prefer.
- Mixed Media Paper
- Lindy’s Sprays (I used Lindy’s new Enchanted Forest Set)
- Paper Cutter or Scissors
- Matte Medium
- Bracelet Cord
- Jump Ring and/or clasp
- Charms (optional)
It has been a wonderful year being a part of the Lindy’s Design Team. I hope that you enjoyed some of my projects as much as I enjoyed making them. While I will not continue on the Design Team next year, I look forward to playing with my Lindy’s whenever I can find the time. It is a wonderful company, with wonderful people, and of course, wonderful products!