Today I’m up on Lindy’s Gang blog with a new mixed media panel. I worked with the amazing new set of colors Enchanted Forest designed by Nuneka and Frau Pony.
- Select different papers and glue them on the panel
- Blend the papers with a thin layer of white gesso;
- Color the background with Fairy Garden Green, Toadstool, and Dragonfly Denim.
- Mix some Dragonfly Denim and Lara’s Wild Malve Magicals with clear crackle paste. Used this paste to add the first design
- Mix some Toadstool Taupe Magical with Crushed Ice paste, do the same with the Fairy Garden Green Magical. Use these two pastes to add the second design;
- Alter a resin frame: Cover it with black gesso. Before it was completely dry, remove the gesso from the reliefs with a paper towel. Next, cover the frame with Vintage Antiquing paste, and again remove the excess with a paper towel. Finish the frame with Rich Copper and Stained Wood waxes;
- Glue the elements of your composition with a 3D gel.
- Color the flowers and the leaves with Dragonfly Denim, Lara’s Malve Malve, Gnome Berry Bordeaux, and Toadstool Taupe;
- Add some Golden Dragon Unicorn paste and glitter;
- To finish, add some pearls.
I hope you will enjoy the video:
Lindy’s Gang products:
- Starburst – Fairy Garden Green, Toadstool Taupe, Gnome Berry Bordeaux, Dragonfly Denim (Enchanted Forest);
- Magical – Fairy Garden Green, Toadstool Taupe, Dragonfly Denim (Enchanted Forest), Lara’s Wild Malve (Alexandra’s Artists).
- Flowers, Leaves – Prima;
- Mould -Finnabair Prima (Grungy Frame);
- Mechanical – Finnabair Prima (Rusty Labels, Rusty Knobs, Machine Parts);
- Stencil – Finnabair Prima (Book of Numbers, Machinery);
- Patina – Stamperia (Vintage Antiquing paste)
- Art Alchemy Waxes – Finnabair Prima (Rich Copper, Stained Wood);
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (Clear Crackle Paste, Crushed Ice Paste, Golden Dragon Unicorn Paste);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, Black Heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Matte Gel).