Hello friends with you Anna Malik. Sometimes you want to light a candle and watch the fire on long winter evenings. And I decided to make a vintage-style flashlight for myself. I suggest you watch the process as well.
- Cover the blanks with white primer and gesso.
- Paint the background with sprays: Long John’s Silver Vintage Spray , Buccaneer Bay Blue Vintage Spray, Toadstool Taupe Shimmer Spray , and I paint the white shabby tape in the color of the lantern.
- We glue all the details of the lantern.
- Powder Chalk It Up Chunky painted over the chipboard scissors and buttons
- Putting together a composition on the top of the lantern from flowers, painted chipboard and additional decor
- Add toppings and you can admire the vintage lantern
I wish everyone a creative mood and a good day.