Hi everyone! It’s Katerina Vysotina here on the Lindy’s blog! 🙂
Today I will show the process of creating a panel on a wooden cut. The Enchanted Forest set did a great job of bringing the idea of a mystical forest to the panel!
Here is my process video – hoping you’ll enjoy it!
- Cover wooden cut out with white gesso.
- Add Fairy Garden Green Shimmer Spray and Gnome Berry Bordeaux Shimmer Spray, Use a brush.
- Add Tin Roof, Rusted! Chunky EP on the background.
- Stamp with Embossing Ink, add Silence is Golden Chunky EP.
- Stamp with Archival black ink.
- Add Sparkling Sunset magical and Fairy Garden Green magical in 3D Gloss Gel.
- Putting together the layers.
- Add Toadstool Taupe Shimmer Spray and Dragonfly Denim Shimmer Spray on flowers and background. Make shadows.
- Glue glitter and topping using a transparent medium.
Enjoy the finished work! 😊