This is Monika from Uroo Creations, wishing you a very Merry Christmas from our Lindy’s Gang family to yours. Today I will be showing some cute Christmas Cards, which can be made in a few minutes. I have used Lindy’s Stamp Gang Embossing Powders and Magical Powders to make these Boho style greeting cards. I have combined Color Splotch Technique with Heat Embossing to create these colorful Christmas Cards.
- Take A4 size white cardstocks (180 gsm) and cut three card bases in the same size.
- Use Lindy’s Stamp Gang Magicals from Mermaid Seashells Magical Set (Sea Mint Green, Opal Sea Oats, Glory of the Seas Gold, Azure Sea Asters and Cocklebells Coral) to create some color splotches on each card base. Use a mini spray to sprinkle some water on a plastic sheet and add colors with the help of a brush. Now cover the colored plastic sheet with a card using light hands. You will get a beautiful colored background. Follow the same procedure for all the cards and let them dry.
- Add some tiny details by stamping randomly on card bases. Use Tim Holtz Distress Inks for stamping and heat embossing.
- Then I took a cardboard box (I used a syrup cardboard packaging) and cut a few shapes to create boho style rainbows and Christmas trees.
- Now take cardboard shapes and use inside portion to heat emboss for creating cute rainbows and Christmas trees.
- I have used Lindy’s Gang Embossing Powders from different sets (Tres Chic EP Set, U So Fine Detail EP Set and Mermaid Seashells EP Set) to mix and match the colors together.
- Use double sided foam tape to add some pop-up effects and stamp the sentiments on the cards.
- Use white acrylic paint to add some dots on the rainbows and Christmas trees.
- Our cute handmade cards are ready to give our loved ones to celebrate this festive season.
- Magical Sets: Mermaid Seashells
- Embossing Powders: Mermaid Seashells EP Set, Tres Chic EP Set and U So Fine Detail EP Set .
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Mont Marte – White Acrylic paint.
I hope you loved these cute Christmas Cards. Thank you very much for your attention!