Hi Lindy´s lovers! One more year I am joining the Lindy´s Gang Design Team and I am happy!
Hadry 🙋🏻♀️ here on the blog today with a new tutorial.
My first entry of the year is dedicated to winter using a new color combo that has me totally in love.
A color combo that goes from black to white with various shades of blue and is accompanied by gold.
- Paper with clear gesso mounted on a frame.
- Stencil with Texture Paste Clear Crackle.
- Magicals with water and brush.
- Black Hole Black, Dragonfly Denim, Whale Watch Blue, Milky Way White and Glitzy Gold.
- Die cuts with Magicals and Embossing Powder.
- Gimme Five Gold and Wowzers White.
- More texture with gravel and micro breads.
- And ready my new project.
More detail of the combo that I have used. Don’t you think it’s gorgeous?
Here you have the video of the creative process, where you can see the products and techniques that I have used.
- MAGICALS SHIMMER SET
- EMBOSSING POWDER SET
- U So Fine
- Gimme Five Gold
- Wowzers White
- U So Fine
- STARBURST SPRAYS
- GLITZY MAGICALS
- Glitzy Gold
I hope you like the tutorial. Thank you very much for reading. I’m really looking forward to your feedback!
See you soon!