Hi, dear friends!
It’s Svetlana today here on the blog with you. I want to show you my new set of ATCs that I created and a video tutorial.
I wanted to create cards with plants that I’d collected in summer. So I chose my favorite shades of blue.
The issue was I couldn’t decide whether I want them to be with silver sparkles or gold. I love these both color combinations so finally… I didn’t decide.
That’s why now I have two pairs of ATC’s. But just look at this gorges golden light from Glitzy Gold magical, it is shining so gorgeous! And Scintillating Silver magical is also brilliant but looks more tender.
- Apply texture paste through the stencil
- Glue dried plants and beads
- Cover with white gesso
- Add sprays Ocean Breeze Blue Tweedle Dee Denim Banff Blue Screamin Banshee Black with a brush
- Add white gesso with a dry brush to pop up plants
- Color die-cutting leaves with Ocean Breeze Blue spray and clay stars with Sandra Dee Sepia and Antique Bronze shaker
- Cover die-cutting birds with Glitzy Magicals
- Add the same Magicals to some elements of the cards
- Finish with glitter and sequins.
What color combination would you choose if you were me? Let me know in the comments below.
Products I used:
Chip Off the Old Black Chunky EP
See you and have a great time!