Today I’m up on Lindy’s Gang blog with a new mixed media layout and a technic to make a marble effect.
- Prime the background with clear gesso
- Add a design with clear and white crackle pastes
- Cut a paper in strips and glue them on one side
- Colored a resin frame with Sandra Dee Sepia Magical mixed with Liquid Fluid Medium
- Next, add some green and blue waxes to the frame, and highlight the details with a copper wax
- Die-cut some leaves in a watercolor paper: some large, some smaller
- Color the small ones with Long John’s Silver and Crow’s Nest Copper
- Color the other with Long John’s Silver, California Poppy Gold, Sparkling Sunset, and Galactic Teal
- Glue the frame, some flowers, and the leaves with 3D Matte Gel
- Color the flowers with Sparkling Sunset
- Add some Galactic Teal to the background
- Continue to color the background with a baby wipe by dabbing Galactic Teal, Sparkling Sunset, and Long John’s Silver to obtain a marble effect
- Stamped randomly with a text stamp
- To finish, add some glitters.
I hope you will enjoy the video:
Lindy’s Gang products:
- Starburst – Sparkling Sunset, California Poppy Gold, Galactic Teal, ;
- Moonshadow Mist – Long John’s Silver, Crow’s Nest Copper;
- Magical – Sandra Dee Sepia (Go Greased Lightnin’);
To obtain a 10% discount on all your purchase at Lindy’s Gang, use the code PASCALE_B.
- Paper – 49 and Market (Curators Botanical: Natural History; Vintage Artistry: );
- Flowers – 49 and Market (Ivory Royal Spray);
- Stencil – Finnabair Prima (Vintage Wallpaper);
- Art Ingredients – Finnabair Prima (Glitter Luminous Set);
- Art Alchemy Waxes – Finnabair Prima (Sage, Blue Patina, Firebird);
- Art Extravagance – Finnabair Prima (Clear & White Crackle Pastes; Liquid Fluid Medium);
- Art Basics – Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).