Hi everyone! It’s Katerina Vysotina here on the Lindy’s blog! 🙂
I really enjoy creating multilayer pages and today I will show you a step-by-step tutorial.
Here’s my video of the process – I hope you enjoy it and learn something new!
- Cover paper with transparent gesso.
- Glue the paper to the cardboard base.
- Glue cardboard to paper cuts – these are future layers.
- Apply graphite paste with a stencil. Dry.
- Add Buccaneer Bay Blue Vintage Spray with brush.
- Add Hydrangea Blue Shimmer Spray.
- Add Cattail Copper Brown Shimmer Spray.
- Stamp with Archival black ink.
- Add Tin Roof, Rusted! Chunky EP on chipboards.
- Add Chip Off the Old Black Chunky EP on chipboards.
- Add Chrome Doesn’t Pay Chunky EP on paper cuts.
- Cover wood and plastic elements with black gesso.
- Cover paper cuts with black gesso.
- Cut paper base for photo. Glue cardboard.
- Get together all the elements.
- Highlight the texture and elements with wax from Prima Marketing.
- Apply embossing ink with a brush. Add Tin Roof, Rusted! Chunky EP for rust effect.
- Add Hydrangea Blue Shimmer Spray and Cattail Copper Brown Shimmer Spray.
- Glue topping with a transparent medium.
Enjoy the finished work!