Hello craft buddies!
You are with Neena Arora. I am here to share the tag featuring the new “Enchanted Forest Shimmer Spray set”.
I have fallen in love with this set. This is a must-have set for a crafter. My tag is inspired by the name of the set. I have created a little forest with deer.
- Start by coloring the tag with Dragonfly Denim. Next, add stitch prints using stamps with black archival ink.
- Add pattern with a transfer sheet and add script using clear ink.
- Then cover the print with wowzers white embossing powder and heat emboss it.
color the die background and deer die-cut with Sparkling Sunset
- . Next, randomly sprinkle a pinch of midnight bronze and bratwurst Brown on the deer randomly and heat emboss it.
- Similarly, color all other die-cuts in single different colors in Toadstool Taupe, Gnome Berry Bordeaux, Fairy Garden Green, Dragonfly Denim and Greased lightnin’ green.
- Next, color the wheel chipboard with Gnome Berry Bordeaux and add Midnight bronze embossing powder on it and heat emboss it.
- Heat emboss leave die cuts with Tannenbaum green and Oakleaf olive embossing powder.
Also, color the tag base with Sparkling Sunset.
- Next, distress the edges of the tag with black archival ink. Then, start assembling the die cuts and create a small composition.
- Next, color the ribbons with Sunset Sparkling and Dragonfly Denim and add them to a tag.
To finish, adorn it with glitter, pearls, art stones and a sentiment.
let us have a look at more photos
- For the process, video click the link below
- Enchanted Forest Shimmer Spray Set
- Midnight Bronze EP
- Tannenbaum Green Gold EP
- Oakleaf Olive EP
- Wowzers White Detail EP
- Greased Lightnin’ Green Flat Spray